for the Message Board Page.
The Basic idea behind this whole thing is to have a message board complete with:
- Adding Users/Registering a new User
- Editing Current user Information
- Reacting to if the current user has a Session (is logged in)
- Allow users to login to their account
- Allow users to pick from a list of userstyles and have that one attributed to their account.
- Have different kinds of accounts
- Sanitize and Cleanse registry inputs
And on the message board side of things,
- Allow users to add posts
- Allow Moderators to delete posts
- Sanitize post inputs
- Add items such as postcounts, etc. to user accounts
Use registry, logins, profile changes and logouts are currently sanitized using a tag remover
and special character remover.
Though to be honest, most of these are accomplished through a single entry change in the database,
and a reaction to that in the PHP.
That said, basic security has _not_ been implimented for ease of experimenting, but is not too hard to do so.